Attribution of Historic Vehicle status
The evaluation for the appropriation of the historic vehicle status is carried out by state joint-stock company “Road Traffic Safety Directorate” (CSDD). The historic vehicle status can be appropriated to motor vehicles (automobile, motorcycle, bus) that meet the following criteria:
- is at least 30 years old;
- visually and technically preserved and maintained in a historically correct condition;
- is not used as means of daily transport;
- is a part of our technical and cultural heritage;
- complies with International Technical Code of Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens (FIVA).
How to apply
The evaluation of the historic vehicle in order to receive the Historic Vehicle status takes place in Riga Motor Museum, S. Eizenšteina Street 6.
The evaluation of the historic vehicle takes place on Mondays and Wednesdays 9.00 – 16.00.